by Star Gist on

Peter Okoye aka Mr. P just unveiled the brand new 2018 Range Rover SUV he got for his wife,  Lola Omotayo-Okoye.

He shared some photos of the car on his Instagram with the caption:

“Its supposed to be a surprise and Lola is not yet home…lol. Let’s wait and see if she will post her surprise”

Every day is certainly valentine’s day for these two.

Read: Peter Okoye Of Psqure Reveals How His Mood Has Been Since Split With His Twin Brother

See the photos below.

Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:25:32 +0000

VIEW ON Eyefootball

Categories: Gist

8 comments on “It’s Always Valentine Season For Peter Okoye And His Wife Lola As He Buys Her A New Car”

Dulcie Laurito . Jul 18 at 5:53 pm

I like this site very much, Its a rattling nice berth to read and obtain information.

mayflower travel agency malaysia . Jul 21 at 4:54 pm

You are my inspiration, I own few blogs and very sporadically run out from brand :). “To die for a religion is easier than to live it absolutely.” by Jorge Luis Borges.

malaysia discovery . Jul 21 at 7:36 pm

Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care

Tips Certification . Jul 30 at 4:05 pm

Very interesting points you have remarked, thankyou for posting. “I never said most of the things I said.” by Lawrence Peter Berra.

survival football names . Aug 28 at 12:49 pm

Hello.This post was extremely fascinating, especially since I was investigating for thoughts on this issue last Thursday.

web berita saham indonesia . Aug 30 at 11:38 pm

Your blog on It???s Always Valentine Season For Peter Okoye And His Wife Lola As He Buys Her A New Car – Vstarvibes is very good. We hope you can continue posting many more post . Be prosperous vstarvibes.com

Koleksi Youtube Indonesia . Sep 14 at 8:26 am

You help it become show up quite simple with your business presentation but I to find this specific subject matter for being really an element that I really believe I might under no circumstances realize.. koleksi youtube indonesia It seems like as well challenging and incredibly extensive for me personally. We are looking ahead to ones future distribute, I’m going to try to get the dangle than me!

Click . Sep 14 at 10:47 pm

naturally appreciate your web-site however you must take consumers spelling on quite a few of this articles. Many of them will be filled by using punctuational challenges and i also think it is pretty irritating to inform the fact however I most certainly will unquestionably return just as before aplikasi android rekomendasi saham terkini.

Your email address will not be published.